Everest Base Camp Helicopter Day Tour in Nepal is one of the astonishing and amazing experiences excursions to investigate the front eyes perspective on Mount Everest with Helicopter just in 1 (One) day. We offer Everest base camp helicopter flight landing visit with cost pertinent from Kathmandu to EBC in day by day takeoff premise. Everest base camp trek is a lengthy process and can be sometimes less preferred if you do not have an ample amount of time in Nepal. Hence, Everest base camp Heli tour Kalapatthar Landing takes you nearest to the most valuable gem of the world- The Mighty Everest.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour takes you to the extraordinary statures of Everest View Hotel, Kalapathar (the vantage point) and a trip to base camp Everest. It means this trip also includes the Kalapathar Landing opportunity. You can have the most excellent perspectives on mountains, falls, green slopes, settlements, ranch towns, and so forth from the sky with this Mount Everest Base Camp Tour with a helicopter and the Kalapathar Heli Landing offers the best view of mighty Everest than that of Everest base camp itself. It is the best and simple outing for having a Helicopter perspective on Mount Everest remaining at the stature of 8848m (29,029ft).
Everest Helicopter Tour (Day Tour) should be possible in various ways for example by picking any course for Everest Base Camp. You can have distinctive discretionary options for EBC Heli Tour course. According to the standard course, you will have Kathmandu to Lukla Helicopter Flight from the domestic airport (Tribhuvan International Airport). Lukla envelops a standout amongst the most perilous yet exceedingly achieved air terminals known as Lukla Airport (additionally named as Tenzin-Hillary Airport) at an elevation of 2860m. In Lukla, the refuelling will be done to keep any unsafe circumstances that may happen in the outrageous vertical tallness. Here, you will almost certainly have a look at ethnic and antiquated Sherpa individuals with their special culture and way of life.
At that point, you will fly in a helicopter from Lukla to Everest Base Camp watching the excellent condition underneath you. At last, in the wake of having a lovely minute there with arriving at Everest Base Camp or Kalapathar (99% of landing shots), you will have a helicopter trip to Everest View Hotel from Everest Base Camp (Everest Base Camp to Everest View Hotel Helicopter Flight) and eat there and fly back to Kathmandu. Along these lines, your visit from Kathmandu to Everest View Hotel from Helicopter with the fantasy of eating there will be amazingly fruitful through this wonderfully made bundle of Everest Base Camp Helicopter visit with Landings.
You can also add Mountain flight tour on your bucket list as an alternative to Everest Base camp Heli tour and get the best view of mountain peaks in Everest region.
The Everest base camp helicopter landing cost is going to cost you USD 950 per 5 person pax. For a group of 4 people pax it’s going to cost you USD 1000 and likewise, for 1 to 3 persons pax, it’s going to cost you USD 1050. This Heli fare includes the helicopter flight insurance cost, One time breakfast at Everest View hotel, all necessary permits and government taxes, airport picks up and drop. This Everest helicopter cost price does not include your personal expenses, your travel insurance cost and anything not mentioned in cost includes.
Day 01: Everest Base camp Heli Tour/ Kalapathar Landing- a single day Heli tour to Everest Base Camp
During the morning, we drive towards Tribhuvan International Airport and board our Helicopter and Fly to Lukla. On arriving at Lukla airport, we will stop around 10 minutes for refuelling our Heli. Later, we fly upwards to the Everest Base Camp. Flying over the base camp with sensational ethereal perspectives on the Everest area would be a marvellous encounter. Further, We will make Kalapathar Landing, where we jump out of the chopper for around 10 – 15 minutes and appreciate the compelling Himalayas, Everest specifically. If your itinerary is customized, then the helicopter will at that point take us to the wonderful Gokyo Lake. We stop there for a couple of minutes and respect its view very close.
Later on, we will fly down to Everest View Hotel for Breakfast and Next, we fly back to Kathmandu.
At night, there will be a goodbye supper facilitated by our agency to share our encounters of the astonishing Helicopter Day Tour in Everest.
• Airport pickups and drops in a private transportation
• One time breakfast at Everest view hotel
• Welcome and goodbye suppers
• An experienced, English-talking and government-authorized trek pioneer and associate tour pioneer
• Staff costs including their compensation, protection, gear, nourishment, and convenience
• Medical pack (conveyed by your trek pioneer)
• All government and local charges
• Nepalese visa charge
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess stuff charges
• Travel and the rescue insurance
• Personal costs (telephone calls, clothing, bar charges, battery revive, additional porter, bottle or bubbled water, shower, and so on.)
• Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
• 100 % Full Refund guarantee if no flight made because of awful climate
• No Hidden Charge
• Comprehensive with Helicopter Fuel Surcharge
• Simple and verified Online Booking framework
• Full Packages trip with Lowest Price Guaranteed
• Entrancing 360o all-encompassing perspective on Himalayan extents like Mount Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Amadablam, Nuptse, Gauri Shankar, and some more
• Trip over wonderful characteristic geography
• Eyeshot of stunning Alpine districts and Gokyo Valley Region covering diverse Gokyo Lakes
• Remarkable Himalayan ice sheet scope of Khumbu district